[Histonet] Region I Convention/Symposium

David Kemler histotalk <@t> yahoo.com
Mon May 2 14:26:19 CDT 2011

Hi Clare -

I have been promoting your convention on the show. I'll remind everyone again
AND also read your email on this Sunday's show.

Yours,
Dave

________________________________
From: Clare Thornton <CThornton <@t> dahlchase.com>
To: "Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu" <Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
Sent: Mon, May 2, 2011 3:17:47 PM
Subject: [Histonet] Region I Convention/Symposium

Please join us at the Region I Convention/Symposium, May 20-21, 2011.  It will
be at the Hilton Garden Inn in Bangor, Maine.  A little further to go but well
worth it!  Please visit the Maine Society for Histotechnology website at
www.mainesocietyofhistotechnology.org<http://www.mainesocietyofhistotechnology.org>
 for more information and to view and download a registration brochure.

Join us, explore...Maine in May!

Clare Thornton
President, MeSH

Clare J. Thornton, HTL(ASCP), QIHC