[Histonet] Kappa/Lambda ISH on Ventana

Sebree Linda A LSebree <@t> uwhealth.org
Thu Mar 31 18:09:44 CDT 2011

You should be able to get protocols directly from Ventana.  I tried out
their K and L ISH probes and they gave us the protocols.  They also
supplied us with the protocol we use for EBER ISH.

Linda A. Sebree
University of Wisconsin Hospital & Clinics
IHC/ISH Laboratory
DB1-223 VAH
600 Highland Ave.
Madison, WI 53792
(608)265-6596

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Steven
Wilkes
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2011 3:10 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Kappa/Lambda ISH on Ventana

Hi Histonet!

I have been tasked with validating Kappa and Lambda on our Ventana
Benchmark
XT machines.  Does anyone who uses this platform have suggestions as to
which Ventana protease works best (1, 2 or 3)?  Additionally, any other
information concerning the optimization (suggested incubation times, RNA
regions etc.) would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Steven
srwilkes <@t> gmail.com