[Histonet] cryostat repair

Bouchal, Rena L bouchalr <@t> wvuhealthcare.com
Thu Mar 31 13:38:05 CDT 2011

We are using Tech One Biomedical... service reps in Pgh....for almost
all of our routine instrument service.... really good and half the price
of the vendors!  Their number is 866-497-3033 or www.techoneweb.com

Please note that my email address  as of Jan 3, 2011 is
bouchalr <@t> wvuhealthcare.com  .   Please make the appropriate changes in
your address book.

Rena Bouchal, M.S.
Anatomic Pathology Manager
West Virginia University Hospitals
304-293-7765

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of DANIEL
HEWITT
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2011 2:15 PM
To: Emily Sours; histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: RE: [Histonet] cryostat repair

Emily
You can try Ray Brodersen at Brodersen Instrument Co, they are in Mars
and do most of our repairs. Ray does an excellent job at a good price.
It sounds like the bearings in your fan or maybe the compressor.

Daniel Hewitt
Histology Supervisor, HVS
412-749-7371

This email, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the
information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution
is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, or an agent
responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, please
contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete and destroy all copies of
the original message, including attachments.

Please note that any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are
Heritage Valley Health System.  The integrity and security of this
message cannot be guaranteed on the internet.