[Histonet] OT: April Fool's Nonsense

Breeden, Sara sbreeden <@t> nmda.nmsu.edu
Tue Mar 29 08:32:27 CDT 2011

I like what I've gotten so far but I'm obviously a lot more evil than
some of you... I'm thinking about how I could temporarily glue the radio
station dial on the boss's radio to classical music in order to keep him
from listening to Rush Limbaugh and Glen Beck.  Or Saran Wrap over the
urinal.  Vaseline on office door handles. Filling one of their offices
with bubble wrap.  Gluing their desk drawer shut (the one with the food
in it).  Let's get SERIOUS here - I need more!  I want people to be glad
I've retired!  Heh...heh...

No pathologists were harmed in the making of this Tomfoolery.  Darn it.
And, yes, I do have work to do today... so far, anyway.

Sally Breeden, HT(ASCP)

New Mexico Department of Agriculture

Veterinary Diagnostic Services

1101 Camino de Salud NE