[Histonet] Re: chemicals that are made in the lab

Nathan Jentsch njblademaster <@t> gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 22:10:06 CDT 2011

Michele,
I would use the expiration dates from the original alcohol bottles for
graded alcohols.  Alcohol won't expire any faster just because you dilute
it.  I use two years from the month of recycling for an expiration date for
recycled product.  In reality these chemicals won't expire for decades as
long as they're not contaminated, but a state inspector will want to see
reasonable numbers, and I know we will use the chemicals long before the two
year mark hits.
Nathan Jentsch
BS HT(ASCP)