[Histonet] Ventilated Specimen Storage

Grantham, Andrea L - (algranth) algranth <@t> email.arizona.edu
Tue Mar 22 10:55:10 CDT 2011

It isn't Friday but I'm going on vacation at 2:50PM this afternoon so I'm taking the liberty.
This reminds me of a funny CAP story...long time ago and in a galaxy far away (Iowa) we used to store or wet tissue after grossing in plastic garbage cans near a window. Over the years the cans looked a little worse for the wear and they were cracked and had some holes in them. When the CAP inspector asked my labmate is we stored the specimens in a ventilated containers she kicked a can and said, '"why of course we do". He was not amused.

Andi