[Histonet] antibody instensity

Kuhnla, Melissa Melissa.Kuhnla <@t> chsli.org
Tue Mar 22 05:17:51 CDT 2011

Hi All,
My management team just asked me how feasible a 24 hours IHC lab would
be.  Are any of you currently running 24 hours? What is the average turn
around time for your IHC?  We are currently using Ventana platforms and
mainly Ventana and Cell Marque antibodies. I do have concern with
keeping most of the antibodies at room temp all day, every day. Has
anyone experienced a drift in intensity with any antibodies? Any input
for or against would be appreciated. Thank you. :-)

Melissa Kuhnla
Lead Medical Technologist for IHC and FISH
Catholic Health Services of Long Island
Regional Laboratory Services

The information in this e-mail, and any attachments therein, is confidential and for use by the intended addressee only. If this message is received by you in error please do not disseminate or read further. Please reply to the sender that you have received the message in error, then delete the message. Although Catholic Health Services of Long Island attempts to sweep e-mail  and attachments for viruses, it does not guarantee that either are virus-free and accepts no liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses. Thank you.