[Histonet] GSH meeting reminder

Shirley A. Powell POWELL_SA <@t> mercer.edu
Mon Mar 21 16:05:15 CDT 2011

Hi Everyone, this is the last time I promise this year, but  the GSH meeting is coming up this weekend.  You can still register for the workshops/lectures, and the HT/HTL review on Friday at 1, awards luncheon on Saturday and the general membership meeting, vendor exhibits reception on Friday night, and exhibits all day Saturday.  Come and connect with old friends.  We are expecting a wonderful meeting, wonderful weather and hope you can join us.

I have attached a copy of the program for those of you who were uncertain that you could make it.  Come to Callaway Gardens at Pine Mountain, Georgia for a great meeting.  You can find more information at www.histosearch.com/gsh<http://www.histosearch.com/gsh> and click on symposium tab at the bottom.  Vendor registration forms can be downloaded from there as well.

Shirley Powell
GSH Secretary

Shirley A. Powell, HT(ASCP)HTL, QIHC
Technical Director