[Histonet] pepsin powder expiration date

Merced M Leiker leiker <@t> buffalo.edu
Sat Mar 19 22:19:17 CDT 2011

I'd like to know this one too. I have about a younger supply, a 12-month old
bottle of pepsin powder, and will start doing FISH experiments again with it soon.

Merced M Leiker
Research Technician III
Cardiovascular Medicine, 348 BRB
State University of New York at Buffalo