[Histonet] Open Jobs

Alyssa Peterson alyssa <@t> alliedsearchpartners.com
Tue Mar 15 15:25:44 CDT 2011

Hi Histonet!

Just a quick note to let you know we have some new full time and part time
job openings for permanent/direct hire in the following states. Contact me
to see if we have a position in your area! Thank you!

NY, GA, LA, CA, NC, WI, FL, and NJ

Send us a quick reply to inquire about any of the above states. We have
Staff/Bench level all the way up to Management level positions. I look
forward to hearing from you!

--

* *

**If you wish to no longer receive emails from Allied Search Partners please
reply with “Remove.” *

Alyssa Peterson, Director of Candidate Recruitment
LinkedIN:http://www.linkedin.com/in/alyssapetersonasp

Allied Search Partners

T: 888.388.7571

F: 888.388.7572

www.alliedsearchpartners.com

This email including its attachments is intended only for the confidential
use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message
or its attachments is prohibited.  If you have received this message in
error, please notify us immediately, and delete this message and its
attachments permanently from your system.