[Histonet] Research and Clinical Labs

Liz Chlipala liz <@t> premierlab.com
Tue Mar 15 12:45:19 CDT 2011

Amos

We are a GLP compliant contract research lab, and we are currently in
the process of applying for a CLIA accreditation.  I don't see why you
would need to have separate equipment, etc.  In our case we will not be
processing standard diagnostic samples but we feel that the CLIA
accreditation will be good for us to have in order to process clinical
trial study samples.  Maybe Haji or someone from Phenopath labs can
comment I believe both of those labs are both CLIA accredited and GLP
compliant.

Liz

Manager
Premier Laboratory, LLC