[Histonet] old dyes

Lee & Peggy Wenk lpwenk <@t> sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 11 04:21:19 CST 2011

I was just given some old bottles of dyes (powder form) (20+ years old), from a lab that was cleaning out there cupboards. I kept about 2/3 of them. The rest I either already had, could not figure out a use for them, or they are no longer being made (so if I found a use for it, once that bottle was gone, the procedure could never be done again).

Is there anyone out there that can use some old dyes, maybe some vendor that holds on to old dyes, to refer back to them to try to create new dyes?

Please email me at work (pwenk <@t> beaumont.edu ), not via Histonet, which goes to my home. I can send you the list of dye powders.

Peggy A. Wenk, HTL(ASCP)SLS
Beaumont Hospital
Royal Oak, MI 48073