[Histonet] Ohio State Clinical Histology Manager Position

Whitaker, Bonnie Bonnie.Whitaker <@t> osumc.edu
Thu Mar 10 15:35:46 CST 2011

Hi Everyone,

We are still searching for the right person to fill the Clinical Histology Manager position at The Ohio State University Medical Center in Columbus, Ohio.

The lab does a brisk volume, our daily block count is around 760.  We are open from Sunday evening until Saturday morning, with call rotation for Saturday morning through Sunday evening.  It is a great group of people to work with.

The official blurb is:

The OSUMC clinical histology laboratory is a functional laboratory within the Anatomic Pathology branch serving the pathology subspecialty divisions; Histology Lab Manager will provide leadership for daily operations of the histology labs; manages human resources, financial and budget planning and preparation, new test development, quality improvement, safety programs, compliance program, successful inspection and accreditation processes, and ensuring current policies and procedures related to technical, operational, and administrative areas of the laboratory are adhered to.

We prefer someone with a solid background in clinical histology, as well as supervisory experience.

If you are interested, please send me an email with your current resume/CV.

Thanks!
Bonnie

Bonnie Whitaker

AP Operations Director
The Ohio State University Medical Center
Anatomic Pathology Branch
Department of Pathology
N308B Doan Hall
410 W. 10th Ave.