[Histonet] Happy Histo Day

Phyllis Thaxton dchihc <@t> yahoo.com
Thu Mar 10 09:48:19 CST 2011

Happy Histotechnology Day Everyone....I want to pass this on from Sharon
Wehman of Sakura Finetek. Thank you Sharon!

It gives me great pleasure to celebrate this day and give thanks to the
wonderful histotechs!

-Thank you for dedicating your expertise and knowledge to every specimen, block,
slide and stain

-Thank you for being a part of and making a difference in every diagnosis

-Thank you for working hard every day and going above and beyond on most days

-Thank you for the incredible care and consideration you give to every patient,
even though most do not realize what you do--that is EXCELLENCE!

Excellence is never an accident; it is the result of high intention, sincere
effort, intelligent direction, skillful execution and the vision to see
obstacles as opportunities.

May Your Histotechnology Day Be As Wonderful As You Are!

Sharon Wehman
Area Manager
Sakura Finetek USA, Inc.
1750 West 214th Street