[Histonet] TSH symposium

Dawn Herron dwenzel01 <@t> gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 16:40:28 CST 2011

Attention fellow Texas Histotechs! I am interested in going to the TSH
symposium at the beginning of April but I can't get a hold of the paperwork
to register. I'd like to get it ASAP so I can get the travel paperwork
started at my workplace and get a reservation at the hotel and not pay the
late registration fee. The website has a link but it is down. I tried the
generic TSH email but no one has responded. There is not a phone number on
the website to call. Does anyone out there know how I can contact TSH and
get registered and get a copy of the program and registration form for the
2011 symposium?

Thanks so much!
Dawn Herron