[Histonet] Employment Search Recommendations

vkline2344 vkline2344 <@t> comcast.net
Fri Mar 4 15:04:38 CST 2011

Dear Fellow Histology Professionals,

I am a Histotechnician student currently finishing up the final few months in my Histology Technician program and will be graduating in early June. I am planning to begin my employment search now and wanted to ask if anyone has any specific recommendations for websites they'd recommend for employment searches? I've been keeping my eye on the employment listings in Advance Magazine and on the ASCP and NSH websites, as well as Indeed and CareerBuilder. If there are other websites you would highly recommend or even histology headhunters or recruiters, I'd sure appreciate any advice or suggestions. I currently live in Lancaster, Pennsylvania and my job search will primarily be focused on, but not limited to:  SE Pennsylvania (Lancaster, Philadelphia, Harrisburg, Reading, York, Gettysburg), Delaware and Maryland. Thanks in advance to any who reply!

Victoria Kline
Histology Technician Student
Lancaster, PA
vkline2344 <@t> comcast.net