[Histonet] Competancies for handling hazardous material

Liz Chlipala liz <@t> premierlab.com
Fri Mar 4 11:09:42 CST 2011

One quick correction you may have state reqs, not all states do.  Here
is what I took from Janet and Dick Dapson's book 3rd Edition which is
from 1995.  In 1995 Iowa did not have a state office but the Regional
EPA office number is (913) 551-7050 or (800) 223-0423.  I also thought
it was odd that it was the Colorado Department of Public Health that
inspected me, but when I looked in the book that's who they listed at
the States Hazardous Waste Management Agency.

Liz

Manager
Premier Laboratory, LLC
PO Box 18592