[Histonet] Alcian Blue-Acid mucosaccharides with and without hyaluronidase

Geoff McAuliffe mcauliff <@t> umdnj.edu
Thu Mar 3 12:58:25 CST 2011

On 3/3/2011 1:47 PM, Kathy M. Gorham wrote:
> Does anyone out there do this stain? Alcian Blue-Acid mucosaccharides
> with and without hyaluronidase? Where do you get the testicular
> hyaluronidase?  Thank you so much. This for a student.
> Kathy Gorham H.T.

You can get the enzyme from Sigma. Note that there are two different
hylaluronidases, bovine testicular and Streptomyces. They have different
activities.

Geoff

--
--