[Histonet] microtome blade donations

Bell, Mandy Mandy.Bell <@t> chomp.org
Wed Jun 29 12:26:52 CDT 2011

Hi,
One of our pathologists is going on a volunteer mission to a pathology lab in Malawi, Africa in a few weeks, and he is looking for donations of low profile microtome blades for the histology lab there.  He said they will need around 200 blades or so, but any amount would help.  He leaves on July 21st, so we are under a bit of a time crunch.  Thanks!

Mandy M Bell , HTL (ASCP)
Histology Department
Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
831.625.4791