[Histonet] Could you please recommend?

Bascaramurty, Saro Saro.Bascaramurty <@t> nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Wed Jun 29 11:57:05 CDT 2011

Hi,

I am in a research lab and currently we are looking into buying a good cryostat to work with human samples. I have always used a Leica model and currently we own a Leica 3050S. We would like get one that comes with decontamination feature (UV lamp etc...). I would like to know your positive and negative experiences with the models that you own. Which ones we should stay away from and which ones that you did not regret that you purchased it. Also some pricing details would be helpful.

There were some earlier postings on this topic earlier which I did not bother to save.

Thank you all in advance for your anticipated feedback.

Saro Bascaramurty

Technical Officer
Institute for Biodiagnostics
National Research Council