[Histonet] Sad news

Adam . anonwums1 <@t> gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 22:13:06 CDT 2011

Dear histology friends,

I know this is a fairly close community, so I thought I should inform you
that our local histotech, Patricia "Pat" Keller, passed away a few weeks
ago, suddenly and unexpectedly. I apologize for the delay in relaying this
information, but I wanted to wait until I confirmed the news with a
coworker. From what I've heard secondhand, she came home from work one day,
told her son she wasn't feeling well, went to sleep, and never woke up. I
didn't know Pat that well, but I did spend one afternoon with her as she
taught me to cut sections of mouse bone. In terms of the technical expertise
she provided to the scientific community, she will definitely be missed. For
those of you who knew her personally, I'm sure she will be missed much more.

Adam