[Histonet] Educational Symposium in Columbus, OH

David Kemler histotalk <@t> yahoo.com
Tue Jun 28 12:32:26 CDT 2011

Ronnie -

I have printed out your email and will read it on my July 10th show. I would
have mentioned it on this past Sunday's show had I known about it. Sorry.

Well, in the future. . .(smile)

Your,
Dave

________________________________
From: "Houston, Ronald" <Ronald.Houston <@t> nationwidechildrens.org>
To: "Histonet (histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu)"
Sent: Tue, June 28, 2011 10:32:22 AM
Subject: [Histonet] Educational Symposium in Columbus, OH

For those of you interested in keeping up to date, please note there is an
all-day Educational Symposium in Columbus, OH, on Thursday, July 14, 2011.

Keynote Addresses in the morning:
Standardization and Automation in Anatomic Pathology: How to meet the future
needs for quality clinical care in a cost effective era"
Syed K. Mohsin, MD
Head of Breast Pathology & Medical Director, IHC Lab, Riverside Methodist/Grant
Hospitals, Columbus, Ohio

"When is a Diagnosis not a Diagnosis? When it belongs to the Wrong Patient!"
Doyle Carney, Manager Workflow Solutions - Biosystems Division, Leica
Microsystems, Buffalo Grove, IL

Breakout sessions after lunch.

For more information, please contact your Leica rep, or I can forward program if
interested

Thanks

Ronnie Houston, MS HT(ASCP)QIHC
Anatomic Pathology Manager

ChildLab, a Division of Nationwide Children's Hospital

www.childlab.com

700 Children's Drive
Columbus, OH 43205
(P) 614-722-5450
(F) 614-722-2899
ronald.houston <@t> nationwidechildrens.org<mailto:ronald.houston <@t> nationwidechildrens.org>

www.NationwideChildrens.org<http://www.NationwideChildrens.org>

"One person with passion is better than forty people merely interested."
~ E.M. Forster

----------------------------------------- Confidentiality Notice:
The following mail message, including any attachments, is for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. The recipient is responsible to
maintain the confidentiality of this information and to use the
information only for authorized purposes. If you are not the
intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the
intended recipient), you are hereby notified that any review, use,
disclosure, distribution, copying, printing, or action taken in
reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original
message. Thank you.