[Histonet] Austin PRN

sgoebel <@t> mirnarx.com sgoebel <@t> mirnarx.com
Mon Jun 27 15:42:29 CDT 2011

Hello all =)

Since I just recently got married and still own a house we do not live
in, I am finding myself in the pickle of 2 houses and not enough
income...Does anyone know of any kind of part time histology jobs in
Austin that I could go to either early until around 7am or late after
5pm?  Or if not histology specific, I could log specimens for intake or
something...I just can't bring myself to ask the question..."would you
like fries with that?" with a college education and 10 years of
histology experience...I'm doing ok, I just want my fluff back =)

Thanks ya'll!!

Sarah Goebel-Dysart, BA, HT(ASCP)

Histotechnologist

Mirna Therapeutics