[Histonet] How many tissues an histo tech is suppose to cut per

histotech <@t> imagesbyhopper.com histotech <@t> imagesbyhopper.com
Sun Jun 26 07:31:03 CDT 2011

To ensure that I am understood correctly: I agree that the expectations for Joanne are unreasonable and unfair.

I have read here some replies that more acurately explain what I thought better than *I* did!

- Speed (while maintaining quality) will come over time. One *must* have quality or speed is useless.
-  monitoring the slide output can be utilized as a tool towards showing positive progress. This could simply be cutting one more block/slide per day. There will come a time when one more just cannot reasonably be done, but at least striving towards it gives something to shoot for.  I recall a conversation I had with a coworker some years ago with regards to embedding: (her) you should be able to improve by one block per day. (me) Really?  At that rate we will only need one person, as they will be able to do it all!

Sent from my iPhone