[Histonet] Keeping Histo room floor clean?

Nicole Tatum nicole <@t> dlcjax.com
Mon Jun 20 07:40:55 CDT 2011

I have a tool that I got from those odd ball lab supply company that carry
a little of everything. Its long like a broom handle and has a scraper
blade on the bottom with a removable replaceable blade. Cost like 20 bucks
works great then I just sweep it up.

Nicole Tatum, HT ASCP

You can buy this type of thing too if you aren't the McGiver type.  For