[Histonet] Retirement

Marshall, Kimberly K kkmarshall <@t> anthc.org
Fri Jun 17 12:31:07 CDT 2011

Count me in as well...At that age I may be well ready for tropical and
get away from the cold of Alaksa...

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Emily
Sours
Sent: Friday, June 17, 2011 9:24 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: Re: [Histonet] Retirement

Retirement? I think by the time I get to that point, social security
will have run out.
Then again, technology will be so advanced, I can tell stories about the
old days, where I logged on to the bbs by modem to post messages to my
friends and typed in my own html coding.
We didn't have google when I was young!! Our cameras used film! And you
couldn't see how bad your pictures were until you developed that film!!
There was no PCR to sequence your DNA, you ran an agarose gel and hoped
for the best!! You could drink the 100% ethanol, there was no
denaturing! (okay that was before my time) You could smoke in the lab
while you sectioned without gloves!! (okay that was too)

Emily

A great book should leave you with many experiences, and slightly
exhausted.
You should live several lives while reading it.
-William Styron