[Histonet] Retirement

Cynthia Robinson robinsoc <@t> mercyhealth.com
Fri Jun 17 11:13:27 CDT 2011

Bill,

I am about the same age as you are and would like the same type of locale. Since there are so many of us in this field due to retire in the next 15-18 years maybe we should consider investing in a Histotech Retirement Community. Specimens could be shipped to us for processing and staining. We could set up microtome stations in the common area and we could get together and talk and cut at the same time and do it in a wonderful climate with nice views and of course....at our own pace which will be relaxed and more of a shuffle that a full out sprint. Anyone have any suggestions for naming such a paradise?

Ok...I'm just getting old and it is Friday..so hope you appreciate my humor.

Have a good weekend everyone!
>From here in the Midwest, where waterfront property is in abundance along the Mighty MO

Cindi

Cindi Robinson HT(ASCP)
Mercy Medical Center
Dunes Medical Laboratories
350 W Anchor Dr
Dakota Dunes SD 57049
phone-712-279-2768
robinsoc <@t> mercyhealth.com

>>> "O'Donnell, Bill" <billodonnell <@t> catholichealth.net> 6/17/2011 11:00 AM >>>

 OK, I know it is Friday, and I know that this may sound like a bit of a
joke....but.... I am 15-18 years out from retirement and my wife and I
want to retire someplace tropical.... And it would be smart to get
settled in such a location. So, if anyone knows of any openings in
Hawaii, Virgin Islands, St. Thomas, Puerto Rico for an experienced HT
(ASCP) QIHC .... PLEASE let me know. Would be open to others, but would
prefer a US territory. I can be reached at bill <@t> deaconbill.com

William (Bill) O'Donnell, HT (ASCP) QIHC
Senior Histologist/Safety Officer
Good Samaritan Hospital
10 East 31st Street
Kearney, NE 68847

SERENITY is not freedom from the storm, but peace amid the storm.