[Histonet] Re p16 antibody

Jayne Halli Jayne.Halli <@t> avera.org
Fri Jun 17 09:20:57 CDT 2011

Tom, I have the Dako Autostainer Lin 48 and use the platform Flex
envision kit, but I get my p16 from Cintec it is the only IVD I could
find. They are very helpful in helping you work it up with any platform
you may be using.

Jayne Halli HT,ASCP,QIHC

Avera McKennan Histology

800 East 21st street

Sioux Falls, SD 57117

(605)322-7142

my new e-mail address is jayne.halli <@t> avera.org

Avera is a health ministry rooted in the Gospel. Our mission is to make a positive impact in the lives and health of persons and communities by providing quality services guided by Christian values. Avera is sponsored by the Benedictine and Presentation Sisters.