[Histonet] Downsizing my library

Freida Carson freidac <@t> sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 15 14:40:40 CDT 2011

I am downsizing my library and have the following books, mostly out of print, for sale.  If you are interested, make an offerf or any of them with enough to cover postage also. I hate to just throw them away. Please do this to my private email and not on histonet.

Carson:  Histotechnology: A Self-Instructional Text - 2nd edition.
2007
Bancroft and Cook: Manual of Histological Techniques and their Diagnostic Application. 1994

Montgomery: Health and Safety Guidelines for the Laboratory, 1995.

Dapson and Dapson: Hazardous Materials in the Histopathology Laboratory. 3rd ed, 1995

Wheater, Burkitt and Daniels: Functional Histology. 1987.

Lillie and Fullmer: Histopathologic Technic and Practical Histochemistry. 1976

Kiernan: Histological & Histochemical Methods. 1999.

Vacca: Laboratory Manual of Histochemistry.  1985

Bancroft and Stevens: Theory and Practice of Histological Techniques. 1996

Freida Carson