[Histonet] Paraffin processing and embeding of Chondrocyte pellets.

Liz Chlipala liz <@t> premierlab.com
Wed Jun 15 09:58:50 CDT 2011

Bret

We have done a bit of work with these types of samples, the first thing
we do is remove the formalin and add eosin to the container for about 5
minutes.  Then we place the pellet (using a plastic disposable pipettor)
in a mesh bag and process on our tissue processor on a cycle that is set
at 7 minutes per station, we also used propar instead of xylene (3
changes).  We used to process by hand but this method works just as
well.

Good Luck

Liz

Manager