[Histonet] RE: Retirement

Tony Henwood AnthonyH <@t> chw.edu.au
Tue Jun 14 20:14:49 CDT 2011

I overheard my wife and daughter discussing clothes, toys etc for perspective grandchildren and have come to realise that I can't afford to retire, I will need to continue to work to keep my future grandchildren in the lifestyle  that will be accustomed to!

Not that I am a Grandfather yet (though I would probably be the last to know).

But more importantly I am too young to be married to a Grandmother.

Regards
Tony Henwood JP, MSc, BAppSc, GradDipSysAnalys, CT(ASC), FFSc(RCPA)
Laboratory Manager & Senior Scientist
Tel: 612 9845 3306
Fax: 612 9845 3318
the children's hospital at westmead
Cnr Hawkesbury Road and Hainsworth Street, Westmead
Locked Bag 4001, Westmead NSW 2145, AUSTRALIA

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of histotech <@t> imagesbyhopper.com
Sent: Wednesday, 15 June 2011 10:53 AM
To: <sgoebel <@t> mirnarx.com>
Cc: <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
Subject: Re: [Histonet] RE: Retirement

I have kids going to, or getting ready to go to, college.  I sure don't see retirement in my near furture!!

Michelle

On Jun 14, 2011, at 3:30 PM, <sgoebel <@t> mirnarx.com> wrote:

> I'm 30, so blah blah blah...I have 30 or 40 more YEARS!!!!!!
> =)
>
> Sarah Goebel-Dysart, BA, HT(ASCP)
> Histotechnologist
> Mirna Therapeutics
> 2150 Woodward Street
> Suite 100
> Austin, Texas  78744
> (512)901-0900 ext. 6912

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender.

Views expressed in this message and any attachments are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of The Children's Hospital at Westmead

This note also confirms that this email message has been virus scanned and although no computer viruses were detected, The Childrens Hospital at Westmead accepts no liability for any consequential damage resulting from email containing computer viruses.