[Histonet] Keeping Histo room floor clean?

histotech <@t> imagesbyhopper.com histotech <@t> imagesbyhopper.com
Tue Jun 14 19:49:57 CDT 2011

We don't keep it off the floor, but do use a wide-bladed putty knife attached to a mop handle to scrape the residual wax off the floor. It woks quite nicely and doesn't remove the actual floor wax like a razor blade scrapper would.

Michelle

Sent from my iPhone