[Histonet] RE: Pathologic the Game

Muhlhauser, Petrina R pmuhlhau <@t> seattlecca.org
Tue Jun 14 13:17:15 CDT 2011

I can't believe I've never played (or even heard of) this game!

...Oh wait, yes I can. Average 6/10 review? Ouch! Might have to look it
up anyway just because of the name, though. >_>

Petrina Muhlhauser
Clinical Laboratory Technician
Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
Department of Pathology

-----Original Message-----
Message: 8
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 14:07:39 -0700
From: Victor Tobias <victor <@t> pathology.washington.edu>
Subject: [Histonet] Pathologic the Game
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu

Here is something for the evening entertainment at the next NSH
conference.

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/adventure/pathologic/index.html

Victor Tobias HT(ASCP)
Clinical Applications Analyst
University of Washington Medical Center
Dept of Pathology Room BB220
1959 NE Pacific
Seattle, WA 98195
victor <@t> pathology.washington.edu
206-744-2735
206-744-8240 Fax
Privileged, confidential or patient identifiable information may be
contained in this message. This information is meant only for the use
of the intended recipients. If you are not the intended recipient, or
if the message has been addressed to you in error, do not read,
disclose, reproduce, distribute, disseminate or otherwise use this
transmission. Instead, please notify the sender by reply e-mail, and
then destroy all copies of the message and any attachments.

This electronic message transmission contains information which may be
confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the
use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the
intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution
or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have
received this electronic transmission in error, please leave a message
via telephone at (206) 624-1159, notify me by electronic reply, and
relate to official business are understood as neither given nor
endorsed by the Seattle Cancer Care Alliance. To view our complete
Notice of Privacy Practices, visit our web site at www.seattlecca.org.