[Histonet] OT: How do you call...

Sebree Linda A LSebree <@t> uwhealth.org
Mon Jun 13 17:18:10 CDT 2011

Anatomic Pathology here.

Linda A. Sebree
University of Wisconsin Hospital & Clinics
IHC/ISH Laboratory
DB1-223 VAH
600 Highland Ave.
Madison, WI 53792
(608)265-6596

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Breeden,
Sara
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2011 1:34 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] OT: How do you call...

I've figured out how to fund  my approaching retirement!  A poll!  So...
is the correct term "Anatomical Pathology" or "Anatomic Pathology"?
Send $5.00 with your email  reply and I'll have the down payment for
that tropical island with internet.  Seriously - what is the consensus
and/or the correct usage?  Figure I better get all these Deep Questions
answered while I have the chance.  (P.S., I'm only kidding about the
$5.00 but I do take PayPal).

Sally Breeden, HT(ASCP)

New Mexico Department of Agriculture

Veterinary Diagnostic Services