[Histonet] RE: Distribution of work for older generation of Histotechs

Gomez, Milton Milton.Gomez <@t> nyumc.org
Sun Jun 12 12:20:17 CDT 2011

Thank you all for your input on this issue.  I want to thank the older histotechs in the field for their support, wisdom, courage and dedication.  Special thanks to those who are in bench positions and still cranking the wheel!  I hope that we are not getting rid of them but accommodating their valued input for the improvement of our laboratories.  I hope we can encourage the younger histotechs to work with them as a team instead of competing with them.

MG

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Gomez, Milton
Sent: Sunday, June 05, 2011 1:09 PM
To: 'histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu'
Subject: [Histonet] Distribution of work for older generation of Histotechs

Hello Histonetters,

Is the distribution of work different for older histotechs vs. younger histotechs in your labs and why? Do they get special assignments or duties because of their growing wisdom and seniority?

Thanks in advance,

MG
</PRE>
This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is proprietary, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender by return email and delete the original message. Please note, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The organization accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.<br />