[Histonet] HPV

Richard Cartun Rcartun <@t> harthosp.org
Thu Jun 9 11:02:04 CDT 2011

You need to use in situ hybridization for HPV detection.  IHC is not sensitive or specific for routine use.

Richard

Richard W. Cartun, MS, PhD
Director, Histology & Immunopathology
Director, Biospecimen Collection Programs
Assistant Director, Anatomic Pathology
Hartford Hospital
80 Seymour Street
Hartford, CT  06102
(860) 545-1596 Office
(860) 545-2204 Fax

>>> "Evans, Andria B" <aevans3 <@t> lghealth.org> 6/9/2011 11:53 AM >>>
The pathologist here would like to get HPV up and running in house.  I'm just asking for some feed back from everyone that is running HPV (manufacture; clone; protocol).  We currently run the Ventana Benchmark XT/Ultra platform.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Andrea
This email was sent securely from the LGHealth Email Service

Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use
of intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
privileged information.
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited.