[Histonet] In need of a Methods in Cell Biology chapter

Colleen Forster cforster <@t> umn.edu
Wed Jun 8 17:11:01 CDT 2011

  Hello Histonetters,

I am wondering if anyone out there has the hard copy volumes of "Methods
in Cell Biology"  Volume 13, pages 171-193 (which is Chapter 9). This
chapter has methodology in micro autoradiography that I really need for
a protocol design.

The method I need is "Techniques for the autoradiography of diffusible
compounds by W.E. Stumpf. This volume is from 1976 so it goes way back!!

HELP!! anyone. Our medical library does not have this book and to get it
on Amazon was $172, too steep for my pocket.....

Thanks....

Colleen Forster HT(ASCP)QIHC
U of MN