[Histonet] Contract Histology Positions

Mike Comstock mike <@t> triagestaff.com
Wed Jun 8 08:37:20 CDT 2011

Greetings:

My name is Mike Comstock and I'm with a group out of Omaha called Triage Staffing, Inc.  Our company specializes in working with laboratories nationwide who are in need of temporary Histology professionals.  I wanted to post my contact information on Histonet in the hopes of reaching some of you who might currently be available for contract work or who might be considering it sometime down the road.

Our clients include hospitals and reference laboratories who have temporary openings for a variety of reasons - vacation coverages, medical leaves, and often just to provide relief to their full-time staff.

Feel free to contact me directly if you have an interest in hearing more about our company.  Email - mike <@t> triagestaff.com or call 800.259.9897 x204  Our website is www.triagestaff.com

I'm new to Histonet but if it's appropriate I may be posting specific jobs from time to time with regard to location, shift, length of assignment etc.

Thanks for taking the time to read my email and I look forward to hearing from some of you!

Mike Comstock
Account Manager, Laboratory Division
Triage Staffing, Inc
P. 800.259.9897 ext 204
F. 800.259.0287
www.TriageStaff.com

(The following links were included with this email:)
mailto:mike <@t> triagestaff.com

http://www.triagestaff.com