[Histonet] AP software

Nicole Tatum nicole <@t> dlcjax.com
Tue Jun 7 13:35:47 CDT 2011

Hello Histonetters,

I need help. So I have used Pathlogix software for about 4yrs and I love
it. It so super simple and have never had any problems. Well, except for
one. The cost of leasing has increase by 19% each year for no apprearent
reason. We are now paying quarterly triple what we leased it for 4yrs ago.
The owner says cost are riseing due to the economy and prices are subject
to change without notice. Really! 19%. Cause im pretty sure thats bad
business and thats how you lose customer instead of keeping them. At any
rate, I need to find a new company. I have looked into a few systems but
the cost are hugh. We are a small derm lab with one reading physician and
im the only tech. So I do not need a large system. I need to be able to
generate path reports. Accession, create reports and logs for about 3000
specimen a year. I wish I could just purchase outright but will lease if
we have to.  I havent had must luck at finding software for small labs
except Pathlogix. Love the software, not so fond of the company. Please
tell me what software is out there and If you guys like it.

Thank a million,
Nicole Tatum HT ASCP