[Histonet] self employed vs contractor with a company

madary <@t> verizon.net madary <@t> verizon.net
Fri Jun 3 14:25:54 CDT 2011

   At  50  I find myself to be an unemployed histotech. The positive i   that  I  can  smell again! So I have established a relationship with a
   few  c   and wide.&nbs   my  cut  and  the  hiri   spent  on  expendables.   M   has  gone  the  route  of  being a sel   through  contract  agencies,  but  still  is  self   purposes?   Maybe  I should ask, if there are lab mana   who  hire  out  for  short  bursts  of  time  because  someone is on    maternity,  FMLA  etc,  what  prompts  you  to hire through a contract
   agency  ins   self  employed  or  ju   expectation  of  the  normal  be   dental?  Please  advise because I will make   you all say and not what I want to do.

   Nick(Rocky) Madary, HT/HTL(ASCP)QIHC