[Histonet] Counter top immunos

Jim Reilly James.Reilly <@t> glasgow.ac.uk
Fri Jun 3 06:42:32 CDT 2011

Hello Kimberly

We do all our immunos manually and the nearest thing to a kit we use is
the ImmPRESS Peroxidase Polymer Detection System or VECTASTAIN ABC
System  with ImmPACT DAB Peroxidase Substrate all from Vector
Laboratories.  The majority of our Ab's are used on human tissue and the
first choice for primary Ab's for us is mouse anti-human raised in
horse.

Cheers

Jim Reilly
Senior Histology Technician
Institute Of Infection, Immunity, Inflammation College Of Medical,
Veterinary and Life Sciences University Of Glasgow 120 University Place
Glasgow
G12 8TA

Tel: +44 141 330 7573