[Histonet] RE: [IHCRG] laminin and collagen4 in cat and dog

Liz Chlipala liz <@t> premierlab.com
Thu Jun 2 13:27:00 CDT 2011

Margaret

We have used the Collagen IV listed below on canine but not feline, for
laminin we have not used the antibody from abcam on canine or feline but
the spec sheet states it works on most mammals.

Good Luck

Liz

Collagen IV

SouternBio