[Histonet] RE: Keyboard and mouse covers

Weems, Joyce JWeems <@t> sjha.org
Wed Jun 1 12:15:45 CDT 2011

We use plastic wrap... Easy to change out and keep clean!

Joyce Weems
Pathology Manager
Saint Joseph's Hospital
5665 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30342
678-843-7376 - Phone
678-843-7831 - Fax

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Dessoye, Michael J
Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2011 13:01
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Keyboard and mouse covers

Hi,

We're upgrading our grossing areas with new workstations that require the techs to interact with a keyboard and mouse.  I'd like to get keyboard and mouse covers to protect them from the usual hazards of grossing!  But I can't seem to find any big vendors that sell them...does anyone use them and could recommend a vendor for these covers?  Thanks!

Michael J. Dessoye, M.S. | Histology Supervisor | Wyoming Valley Health Care System | mjdessoye <@t> wvhcs.org <mailto:mjdessoye <@t> wvhcs.org>  |
575 N. River Street | Wilkes Barre, PA 18764 | Tel: 570-552-1485 | Fax: 570-552-1526 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

If you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the message. This footer also confirms that this email message has been scanned for the presence of computer viruses.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifies and with authority, states them to be the views of Wyoming Valley Health Care System.

Scanning of this message and addition of this footer is performed by Websense Email Security software in conjunction with virus detection software.

Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail, including any attachments is the
property of Catholic Health East and is intended
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).
It may contain information that is privileged and
confidential.  Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, please delete this message, and
reply to the sender regarding the error in a separate email.