[Histonet] pic of tattooed skin

Grantham, Andrea L - (algranth) algranth <@t> email.arizona.edu
Wed Jun 1 11:54:01 CDT 2011

Good Morning!
Found out a few days ago that next week we are participating in a summer camp for high schoolers and it was decided to use skin this year for our examples. I have lots of slides of skin sections from mice, rats, frogs, etc. and even some human skin punches - normal and with skin cancers from when we did a project for a sunscreen manufacturer. What I was looking for was an example of tattooed skin and I spent a bit of time searching for one yesterday online but couldn't find anything that was suitable. Does anyone out there have a picture of skin that has been tattooed? And maybe a good skin scar?
Last year's camp was on liver, which was way easier!

Thanks.
Andi Grantham