[Histonet] Goeff's bottle top issue...

tkngflght <@t> yahoo.com tkngflght <@t> yahoo.com
Fri Jul 29 17:03:46 CDT 2011

One of our aids was so sweet-she would loosen the lids as she accessioned -just enough it didn't take a vise-grip to open eash one. But that is just transferring the problem.

I've used the tacky rubber grippers on some types of jars: put the jar on one on the counter for traction, put another on top. With a flat palm press down HARD &amp; rotate the lid.&nbsp;
Doesn't work with tiny jars but does alleviate the 'gripping' motion that you're having issues doing over &amp; over for most common sizes.

You can also use shelf liner cut to size. It coms in diffeent colors from the dollar store if you can't find the rubber disks things (looks like a floppy CD)

Please forgive typos-tiny phone keys!

Cheryl Kerry
Full Staff Inc.
-- Sent from my Palm Pre