[Histonet] repetitive wrist injury

Gervaip <@t> aol.com Gervaip <@t> aol.com
Wed Jul 27 21:30:39 CDT 2011

The best thing I found was the cheapest .... at Bed Bath and Beyond., and I
 have tried them all.    They are like 6x6 little rubber mats.  I  do find
that one does not do the trick, my hands are so bad.  So I use  three of
them and it really helps.  And at times, because the jar wants to  slip, I use
one of the mats to hold the bottom of the jar, while turning the top  with
the others.  The rubber mats are like those sheets you buy to put  under rugs
so they do not slip.   We cut up rectangle pieces to place  under our foot
pedals (motorized microtomes)at work so they will not slip away  on the
floor.

In a message dated 7/27/2011 1:19:34 P.M. Central Daylight Time,