[Histonet] TEMPS needed! Three techs and one really good grosser!

Cheryl tkngflght <@t> yahoo.com
Wed Jul 27 19:33:23 CDT 2011

Hi everyone-

We need a couple of good temps!  Three openings for regular histology (different places, different shifts) and one really really good grosser (CMS/CLIA Qualified--not sure just ask).

We take care of everything to keep you safe and happy on the road.  If you're curious, just call.  If you know someone who's talked about it--have them call!  I won't push--I promise.  Once we agree to move forward everything is in writing so you can relax and enjoy your assignment.

Cheryl

Cheryl Kerry, HT(ASCP)
Full Staff Inc.
Staffing the AP Lab by helping one Tech at a time.
281.883.7704 c
281.852.9457 o
admin <@t> fullstaff.org

Sign up for the FREE newsletter AP News--updates, tricks of the trade and current issues for Anatomic Pathology Clinical Labs. Send a 'subscribe' request to APNews <@t> fullstaff.org. Please include your name and specialty in the body of the email.