[Histonet] Biocare decloaker

William chapcl <@t> yahoo.com
Mon Jul 25 15:40:18 CDT 2011

As to the efficacy of retrieval, there is actually not that big of a difference. Biocare publishes that 90 degrees for 60 mins is roughly equivalent to 125 degrees for 30 seconds.

My guess, based on limited information in the original email is that Diana needs a new gasket. Those should be replaced every 6 months.

Will Chappell

Sent from my iPhone