[Histonet] Working Ventana Probe Protocols (EBER)

Mark Tarango marktarango <@t> gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 11:48:57 CDT 2011

Hi Linda,

I had simliar trouble before I bought and added the extra HybReady to the
protocol (there is one that comes with the detection kit, but you need two
for good staining).  It will clean up your stain and A LOT and remove those
blue splotches that show up when you don't use it.

Mark