[Histonet] RE: Histonet Digest, Vol 92, Issue 29

Anastasia Pinkston anastasiapinkston <@t> hotmail.com
Fri Jul 22 18:51:08 CDT 2011

Kevin, This reply has nothing to do with your post.  But my family and I will be moving to Tallahassee Florida soon and I would really like to speak with regrading Histology in that area.  Would you please email me at anastasiapinkston <@t> hotmail.com at your convenience?
Ana Pinkston